You’re busy, but want to do things right. You’re exhausted, but more tired of the excuses. You’re motivated, but need a plan.
I’m a personal trainer who enjoys meal planning, but I still find myself getting frustrated with wanting delicious food without stress, getting in a wide variety of workouts for myself, all while living aware, rested, and focused with a purpose. It can be difficult putting all the pieces together on your own.
Let’s focus on whole living together.
“Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23
Here are your challenges for the next 30 days:
- Start reading the whole Bible. Plan on doing it over the course of a year. This is priority numero uno! It sounds intimidating, but there is nothing more life-changing than being transformed by the entire Word of God. Download YouVersion, pick out a Whole Bible Reading Plan, and start! I use the audio tool and listen to the daily readings while getting ready, driving, or exercising.
- Eat whole foods.
- Workout your whole body each week.
- Make time to rest your whole body and spirit through gratitude, prayer, and sleep.
The Nitty Gritty
Once you subscribe below, you'll get an email to download a the meals and workout plan, along with guidelines to help you plan for success, and a link for a private Facebook group for more support.
- 30 days of gluten, dairy, and soy-free recipes for hot and cold weather
- 30 days of real-time video workouts for every level (including perinatal-friendly options)
- Calendars and checklists to keep you on track
What makes this plan different:
- Puts priority on your time in the Word alone with God instead of devotionals
- Flex-plan offers a structure for you to plan your own weekly workouts and daily dinners
- Gluten, dairy, and soy-free recipes reduce inflammation in the body
- Workouts are 30 minutes or less and offer options for high or low impact
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A phone, computer, or tablet to start your Bible reading plan through YouVersion
- A phone, computer, or tablet to follow along with workouts
- A pair of medium-heavy hand weights
How Do I Join?
Did I say this was free? It's free. Can't wait to get started!
What Do I Do Now?
- Share this link with your friends so they can do it with you.
- Get PUMPED!